Centre for Regional Studies and Information
- Mr. Sad Dian Utomo Executive Director
- +62 21 7591 5498 | +62 21 7591 5546
- +62 21 751 2503
Jl. Intan No. 81. Cilandak Barat.
Jakarta Selatan, 12430
Area of Expertise
The PATTIRO is a nongovernmental organization established in 1999 to promote good governance and develop public participation in Indonesia at the local level through research, training, and technical assistance on how to improve public services, e.g., planning and budgeting, strengthening local legislative capacity, and empowering citizens. PATTIROs activities are directed to nongovernmental organizations, donor agencies, government agencies, and the private sector.
Major Current Activities
- PATTIRO's Profile 2011 – Briefly describes the main budget analysis and advocacy activities of the organization and its involvement with the International Budget Partnership's Partnership Initiative.
- PATTIRO's 2012 Annual Report
- Check out PATTIRO's blog at blog.pattiro.org and follow them on Twitter at @InfoPattiro