Open Budget Survey 2015
- The Open Budget Survey Data Explorer lets users examine the results of the Survey in a myriad of ways including maps and timelines. You can also compare data from each round of the survey by ranking and score. Check out the Data Explorer for new and fun ways to look at budget transparency, particpation, and oversight around the world!
- OBS 2006-2015 Codebook
- OBS 2006-2015 Data
- Alternative 2006-2015 Data (For more information, see the Global Report, Annex B: Technical Note on Changes in the Open Budget Index and its Comparability Over Time)
- OBS 2006-2015 Data (.dta file, for use with STATA)
Open Budget Survey 2012
2006-2012 Excel Database
Open Budget Survey 2010
Excel Database of Answers to Open Budget Questionnaire 2010
- 2010 Data tables – English
- 2010 Data tables – Arabic
- 2010 Data tables – French
- 2010 Data tables – Portuguese
- 2010 Data tables – Russian
Based on inputs received from researchers and extensive in-house reviews, the International Budget Partnership (IBP) has made three changes in the methodology applied to its Open Budget Survey, which is the basis for the Open Budget Index (OBI). The first change concerns the timing of the release of the eight key budget documents assessed by the Survey. The second change is the inclusion of the enacted budget in calculating country scores for the OBI. The third change is based on comments received from experts from Brazil and Nigeria that resulted in revisions to the answers of a few questions used to assess these countries.