Top Five Open Budgets Posts of 2013
Jan 08, 2014
2013 was another very active year for the International Budget Partnership, from the release of the Open Budget Survey 2012 in late January to the launch of important new research in our book Open Budgets: The Political Economy of Transparency, Participation, and Accountability to the second annual Open Government Partnership Summit in November. Throughout the year we’ve catalogued, discussed, and analyzed these activities and many more on our Open Budgets Blog. We’ve also hosted guest bloggers who have written on various topics such as participatory budgeting around the world and new government budget portals. Below you will find links to the top five most popular blog posts from 2013. Many thanks to all of the blog authors for their hard work, and we look forward to another successful year in 2014!
- Today the Spotlight is on Budget Transparency
- Lima Mayor’s Office Uses Innovative Technology to Expand Participatory Budgeting
- Just Released: The Open Budget Survey 2012!
- Embedded learning? New Case Studies on Civil Society and the Politics of Government Finance Accountability
- The IBP Releases New Landmark Book on the Causes and Consequences of Budget Transparency
If you are interested in contributing to our blog or having an IBP staff member write a guest post for your blog, please contact us at [email protected].
Interested in more information from IBP? To stay in touch and up to date on the latest news and publications on budget transparency, participation, and accountability, you can subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and check out our LinkedIn page.