National Alliance of Consumers and the Environment (ANCE-Togo)
The National Alliance of Consumers and the Environment (ANCE-Togo) was created on 21 August 1999 by a group of law students and lawyers with the aim of promoting sustainable development in Togo.
- Kodjo Fabrice Ebeh, Ph.D Executive Director
- Daniel Nipape Chair
Bureaux sis à Agbalépédogan
près du Lycée2Février
Rue AGB N°108
Immeuble 104 08 BP 80925
Area of Expertise
- Transparency in public finance
- Environmental governance
- Governance in public health
- Decentralization and local governance
View publications here.
Major Current Activities
- Pilot Project of Action to Fight Against Corruption to promote good economic governance and the fight against corruption through pilot actions in the courts in Togo.
- Project Against Illicit Financial Flows to promote sustainable development through the fight against illicit financial flows.
- Pilot Project to Track the Water & Sanitation Sector to increase citizen participation in the water and sanitation sector, support the promotion of transparency of public procurement and the fight against corruption, and establish a platform and dynamic mapping of project sites in the sector.
- Budget Monitoring and Participatory Budgeting Project to support local governance by promoting transparency and accountability of local actors.