- Gustavo Sibilla Director of Research
- +54 011 5218 0284
Area of Expertise
- Access to information
- Civil society participation in government processes
- Participatory budgeting
- Transparency and accountability
- Publications are available here.
Major Current Activities
- Since the mid '80s ASAP has conducted annually the "National Seminar on Public Budget" which constitutes the most important academic event on the field. This seminar is held every year in a different province and is opened by the provincial Governor and the provincial Minister of Finance. It brings together the widest community of specialized public officials, journalists and NGO representants.
- ASAP also delivers regular budget execution reports which are widely referred in national media and congress debates. ASAP comments on the Public Budget draft sent by the Executive Branch to the Congress is a very regarded piece for public debate.
- ASAP has also partnered since the mid '90s with the Universidad de Buenos Aires to offer a master degree in public financial administration.