The Center for Education and Transparency (CETRA) aims to link those who believe in open management and the creative use of open data in service of public interests.
- Predrag Mijalković Director
Area of Expertise
- Citizen participation in government processes
- Transparency and accountability
- Civic technology (open data, data visualization)
- View CETRA’s interactive Guide to Taxes in the Republic of Serbia here.
- Read more about CETRA's Open Budget In Your City project here.
Major Current Activities
CETRA is working with the United Nations Development Programme to implement the project “Open Budget in Your City,” which will visualize open budget data in selected Serbian cities. The platform will present to the general public, in a clear, transparent and accessible way, practices of budget planning and budget execution of the mapped local governments.
View more of CETRA's current activities on their Facebook page.