- Jim Shultz
- +415 564 4767
- +978 383 1269
Area of Expertise
- The Center specializes in helping citizen groups understand how to effectively participate in the making of public policy, especially in the area of budget policy.
- The Center has provided extensive advocacy and policy training to hundreds of organizations on five continents.
- Previously the Center founded the California Budget Project, the California version of the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. It was also a lead founder of the International Civil Society Budget Initiative and has consulted with budget groups throughout Latin America.
- The Democracy Owner's Manual: A Practical Guide to Changing the World - A comprehensive policy and advocacy guide for citizen advocates
- Promises to Keep: Using Budgets as a Tool to Advance Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights (in Spanish)
- Follow The Money: A Guide to Monitoring Budgets and Oil and Gas Revenues
- Dignity and Defiance