- Roberto Rubio Executive Director
- +503 2209 5300 | +503 2236 1800
- +503 2263 0454
Calle Arturo Ambrogi No. 411
Col. Escalon, San Salvador
Area of Expertise
- Budget analysis and advocacy
- Budget transparency
- Access to information
- Regional economic policy
- Economic development
- Labor advocacy
- Intellectual property
- Agricultural policy
- Natural resource use
Major Current Activities
- FUNDE's Profile 2011 – Briefly describes the main budget analysis and advocacy activities of the organization and its involvement with the International Budget Partnership's Partnership Initiative.
- Monitoring the execution of social investment funds for local development.
- Working to ensure greater transparency in public finance by organizing social audits of health, education, and infrastructure projects.
- Engaging in dialogue with government officials on the passage of new freedom of information legislation.
- Collaborating with the International Budget Partnership on completion of the 2012 Open Budget Index.
- Providing analysis of current economic trends in the Salvadoran economy and making recommendations on how to best cope with the enduring economic recession.
- Producing sustainable economic development plans for various regions throughout the country.
- Advocating for greater transparency and efficiency in government acquisitions.