- Yuna Farhan General Secretary
- +62 21 794 7608
- +62 21 794 7608 ext. 104
Mampang Prapatan IV Jalan K No.37, RT/RW 06/04
Kelurahan Mampang Prapatan, Kecamatan Pancoran
Jakarta Selatan 127900
Area of Expertise
Founded in September 1999 SEKNAS FITRA performs budget analysis and advocacy to increase people's awareness of their rights regarding the budget. At present the FITRA's network is present in 13 provinces and municipalities.
- A Year of Hijacking of Budgets by the Elite, Bypassing Public Welfare End of Year Notes and Reflections by Seknas Fitra on Budget Year 2011, 2011
- Show Me the Money: Budget Advocacy in Indonesia, 2011
- 10 Facts About Freedom of Access to Budgetary Information
- Policy Recommendations On Revision Of Regional Fiscal Balance Funding
- Budget Analysis for Members of Parliament (in Indonesian)
- Guidelines for Performance Based Budgeting (Revised) (in Indonesian)
- Local Government Budget Management Performance: A Survey of 41 Local Governments in Indonesia, 2009
- Budget Brief : FITRA’s View On 2011 Budget Draft, 2010
- 10 Facts About Freedom of Access To Budgetary Information (FITRA), 2011
- YouTube Video of Seknas Fitra's Accessibility Assesment
Major Current Activities
- FITRA's Profile 2011– Briefly describes the main budget analysis and advocacy activities of the organization and its involvement with the International Budget Partnership's Partnership Initiative:
- Representing civil society as a core team in the Open Government Partnership.
- Socializing the Public Information Disclosure Act by performing a Accessibility Assessment of government agencies at the national level and, with the agencies, drafting a better information service.
- Budget Advocacy Movement based on human rights
- Performing a social audit of the government’s program and budget based on human rights.
- Implementing Data and Information Centers that contain government programs/policies and budget information in village- to district-level. This work will be maintained by FITRA members in their respective areas, and by Seknas FITRA at the national level.
- Assisting the public in each process of budgeting at the regional level.
- Reviewing and forming the regulation for Regional Budget Management to equalize shared revenue for each region.
- Managing and developing a Budget Resource Center.
- Building the capacity of FITRA members through training and internship programs.
- Publishing a website, www.budget-info.com, as reference for budget analysis.