- Mrs. Neo Thamae-Gariba Executive Director
- +233 71 22 743
- +233 71 23 040
Airport Road, P.O. Box TL 541
Area of Expertise
- Training development practitioners, researches, and members of parliament and their staff on development issues.
- Research on development policies.
- Development advocacy for economic growth without endangering cultural richness and social diversity.
Major Current Activities
- Launched the Social Accountability Initiative to support social accountability activities in civil society, parliament, and public institutions.
- Released Community Voices: a civil society assessment of the pro-poor policies and programs of Ghana's Poverty Reduction Strategy (GPRS) from 2004-2005.