- Tatiana Vinogradova Programs Director
- +7 921 909 51 15 | +7 812 712 66 12
- +7 812 712 66 12
Izmailovskiy pr., 14
St. Petersburg, 190005
Area of Expertise
Human rights, public policy and administration reform, local government, audit and budgeting, civil society, media, third sector, anticorruption and transparency.
- Increase of Effectiveness of Budget and its Optimizations through Introducing in the Social Technology "Transparent Budget", by Tatiana Vinogradova in Social Partnership and Development of the Civil Society Institutes in Regions and Municipalities: Practice of Intersectoral Interaction. Editor - Artem Shadrim, deputy director of the the Department of Strategic Management and Budgeting of the Ministry of Economy of Russia - Moscow: Agency of Social Information, 2008.
- Audit Function Survey, Russia, by Vera Beskrovnaya and Tatiana Vinogradova in Making Government Accountable: Local Government Audit in Postcommunist Europe, edited by Kenneth Davey, 2009
- Protection of Citizen's Rights and Interests in Realization of the Large-Scaled Projects of High-Ways Construction. Activist's Guidebook by D. Afinogenov, V. Beskrovnaya, T. Vinogradova, A. Karpov, A. Kuznetsova, V. Ponomareva, and A. Smirnov, 2009
- The Institution of Ombudsman and the Judiciary from the series "Library of the Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation," Issue 5, in Human Rights Ombudsman in the Russian Federation and the Judicial System (in Ukrainian) by A. Sungurov, 2009
Major Current Activities
- Budget process and policy lectures for applied political science faculty students at the state university
- Applied budget analysis of the local government
- Training local governments in St. Petersburg and Leningrad on modern budget methodology, including outcome-oriented budget, anticorruption, budget transparency, and public participation