Explore Open Budget Survey Data & Budget Documents
Explore Survey Data & Budget Documents
These resources will help you further explore the results of the Open Budget Survey.
Open Budget Survey Data Explorer
The Open Budget Survey Data Explorer is an interactive resource that lets users examine the results of the Open Budget Survey via data visualizations, custom reports, country datasheets, and more. Use the Data Explorer to:
- View the Open Budget Index results map »
- See how countries rank in budget transparency over time »
- Use Country Datasheets to view answers to Survey questions »
- Calculate a country’s 2019 score »
- Generate custom reports to compare regional results »
Open Budget Survey Budget Document Library
A country’s Open Budget Index score measures the extent to which it makes the eight key budget documents available to the public on the relevant government website in a timely manner and the comprehensiveness of publicly available budget information. Copies of budget documents that were assessed as part of this round and previous rounds of the Open Budget Survey are stored in our Budget Document Library.